Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Through the neighborhood

Agust and I were taking a shortcut home through the cemetery and I thought there was a picture in one setting he stopped to read.

DSCF0443.jpg

Many of the graves have white framing walls, and I liked the lonely pot inside this one.

DSCF0446.jpg

Sometimes there isn't anything I can explain, just a mood.

DSCF0448.jpg

Same with this one.

DSCF0464.jpg

This tree is so interesting to me. Why are the branches going down so strongly?

DSCF0465.jpg

I like the strength of this building.

DSCF0467.jpg

The even red walls made a pattern I wanted to capture.

DSCF0470.jpg

I love texture so much.

DSCF0471.jpg

From the interior of the new concert hall in Reykjavik, Harpa. The glow and glossy floor are what made me want to snap.

DSCF0473.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment