Friday, May 20, 2011

random

I love this grey building. I need to figure out how to capture it properly. I did like the concrete expanse and littered cubes giving scale and depth at this distance though.

DSCF1474.jpg

Dessert from a fine restaurant in the new opera house. I loved it, chocolate ice cream, skyr mousse, pistachio brownie cubes, plus all types of sweet crumbs sprinkled over.

DSCF1469.jpg

Skyscraper right near my work. I love it, the design is really pleasing to me. I wanted to show a bit more of the side squatty building plus this run down construction wall in front. Borg means city in Icelandic.

DSCF1453.jpg

I love color, and icelandic houses are colorful.

DSCF1450.jpg

I also like blue and red.

DSCF1445.jpg

DSCF1443.jpg

When I liked a photo I took, but the color is superfluous or almost gone, I convert to B&W because then I can go even crazier with contrast than normal, which I think emphasizes the shapes. And if it's a photo without much color, the shape is most likely what drew me to the shot.

DSCF1442.jpg

DSCF1439.jpg

This scene seemed serene to me somehow.

DSCF1436.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment