Monday, June 20, 2011

larger post

Long time with no images, but it's not that I haven't been photographing, just haven't had time to upload them.

Sunset on the way back from the clubs Friday night. This was around 2 AM.

DSCF1932.jpg

Babysitting for a friend and her window view showed me the most amazing light.

DSCF1945.jpg

Love the orange color, plus the one light on, one light off asymetry.

DSCF1947.jpg

My husband being a goof, and one of the rare natural smiles I've managed to capture.

DSCF1949.jpg

A view while waiting in the bank.

DSCF1951.jpg

The pond again, but this time the light was soft and white, and I waited for this duck to swim further into the frame for the composition I wanted.

DSCF1954.jpg

Sometimes just the interlocking shapes of a building make me want to capture.

DSCF1988.jpg

Iceland has some amazing grafiti

DSCF1989.jpg

Probably my favorite photo of the week, I am going to order a print of this:

DSCF1993.jpg

Two ships along the harbor being worked on in drydock.

DSCF2016.jpg

I liked the way this tree was framed by the soft ivory wall.

DSCF2020.jpg

Icelandic construction always interests me:

DSCF2028.jpg

These twin towers along the waterfront are very imposing and their grey lines are what tempted me.

DSCF2037.jpg

The red on blue.

DSCF2045.jpg

I framed up the red boat between the arch of the tractor, and I like the messy foreground with serene background.

DSCF2048.jpg

I heard duck noises and looked down to see this small group of baby ducks.

DSCF2050.jpg

An in camera panoramic capture from the X100.

DSCF2053.jpg

The opera house, Harpa.

DSCF2055.jpg

I love the habit of putting fluorescent light bars over garage doors in Iceland, and that combined with the peeling paint is what I liked.

DSCF2062.jpg

The red on green with white window behind made me see this photo.

DSCF2063.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment